People from other lands and traditions find that the faith of their friends and neighbours have inspired them to want to learn more about becoming a Catholic and being baptised into the Christian faith. We welcome adult men and women desiring Baptism.
If you wish to explore the possibility of becoming a Christian member of the Polish National Catholic Church then please contact the pastor. As a parish we will welcome you, and help you on your faith journey.
Who can become a member of the Church?
- Non-Christians who are interested in becoming members of the Christian Community.
- Those baptised in another Christian tradition who are interested in becoming full members of the PNCC.
- Catholics who are baptised but who have not yet received the Sacrament of the Eucharist or Confirmation.
What kind of preparation is required?
- We follow the method used by the Early Church to initiate new members into the Christian Community.
- It is a process that includes the study of Sacred Scripture and teaching of the PNCC, spiritual reflection, private and liturgical prayer and community service and involvement.
Adult Baptism is a process of conversion and spiritual growth for adults.